Broken Spring? Get up & running again in 1 business day!
Garage doors are heavy – weighing in up to several hundred pounds. And what bears the brunt of all that weight? The springs. They are what makes it possible for your garage door to open automatically despite its weight. If you’re running into issues with your garage door, it may be the symptom of a faulty spring.
Are you running into any of these issues with your garage door?
- Your garage door raises a few inches, then stops.
- You heard a loud noise coming from the garage.
- The top of your garage door is bent.
- The garage door falls too fast when you close it.
- Your garage door won’t open manually.
- When you open and close your garage door, it seems jerky or crooked.
- You notice the safety cables are hanging low to the ground.
We can help – FAST!
At NationServe of Tempe, we’ve dealt with more than our fair share of broken and faulty garage door springs. Our experienced technicians know exactly what this problem looks like and how to fix it. Within 1 business day, we’ll be there to repair your broken spring at an affordable price.
Call for pricing and to schedule your appointment: (480) 757-8097
Spring into Savings: Sale Extended
Spring into Savings up to $175 when you purchase a select Wayne Dalton® garage door and any Genie® opener!
Looking for a new single car door?
- Save $75 when you purchase a Wayne Dalton Model 9605 and any Genie opener
- Save $100 when you purchase a Wayne Dalton Model 8300 and any Genie opener
- Save $150 when you purchase a Wayne Dalton Model 6600 and any Genie opener
Looking for a new double car door?
- Save $100 when you purchase a Wayne Dalton Model 9605 and any Genie opener
- Save $125 when you purchase a Wayne Dalton Model 8300 and any Genie opener
- Save $175 when you purchase a Wayne Dalton Model 6600 and any Genie opener
Learn more about our extensive garage door & opener options – send us a message or give us a call at 480-757-8097. *Restrictions apply. Offer valid from February 1 – April 30, 2020.